Scribe Post for November 26, 2009

Friday, November 27, 2009
Hey guys! Guess what, I thought Linda's idea was really good. So I decided to follow in her awesome footsteps. Here's my scribe 905, don't forget to comment!



Well Mr. B, sorry it isn't on the day of, but hey, I tried. 30 minutes late isn't as worse as Sunday night, that's for sure. Well sorry for the lateness, but today was busy and I started around 9:30 because that's the time I came home. Anyways, whoever's reading this, make sure to leave a comment! Thanks!

5 comments:

Mr. B. said...

Dean, thanks. Good job! I like the slide view stuff. Good colours too. And yes 1/2 hour late is way better than Sunday night at 11:30!!

simran 9-05 said...

Great job Dean! You explained everything really well, and great use of colour, keep up the great work!

kara 9-05 said...

Good job Dean! You used a lot of colour, and explained everything very well! Just one thing though, you forgot to put those number line questions in the "homework" section. Other than that, nice scribe!

shaneille 9-05 said...

Great Job! Good use of colour, although you are not orginal since linda did that already .. anyways, and on a couple slides, stuff is overlapping. Unless its my computer.

Lissa 9-05 said...

PST DEAN! Good job on your scribe! Sorry, I haven't commented on this when it was made a few days ago. I would also point out that on this presentation you also put your last name. You don't want to be cyber stalked do you? HAHA (: Well, your doing an excellent job so, keep it up! By the way, I like how you used alot of colours. Great explanations too.

Post a Comment