Question #18

Friday, November 6, 2009
QUESTION 18


Hi everyone! Well for the text book questions I got question 18!(yay) So Ill go straight to the point! The question was...

Determine the mean of each set of numbers. Express your answer to the nearest hundreth, if necessary.

Okay here's how you do this. First you add all the numberes up.(you can put it in order of you want but we're doing the mean so that doesn't really matter, but it's good if you do put it in order) Then you count the number of numbers.(Sorry if im not to clear on this...) Then the sum of all the numbers divided by the numbers of numbers you counted equals the mean.

Okay here's question 18 A)


And Question 18 B)




Well thats everything...sorry if I didn't explain really clearly...(I tried)

SEE YOU GUYS SOON! ^_^





4 comments:

Zerlina905 said...

Great job Kim! I like the pictures and the colours! You should have showed your work, I know you told everyone not to do everything at once, you should show your work so everyone understands. But overall your post was awsome!

MY BLOG AND ME said...

Great Job Kim! I really like your anime pictures and other pictures and of course the color. This whole post catches people's attention quickly, it sure did that to me when I scrolled down and saw something colorful with lots of pictures. You should explain what you did more and show how you got to the numbers and why solved it like that. Good job though and keep up the good work.

josephduong said...

Good Job Kim, but you could improve a little on your grammar. Other than that, you explained it well. Haha, and I liked your pictures. (:

Lissa 9-05 said...

Hey Kim! Great job on your blog post! Nice pictures! I think you should have explained it a bit more, but it was well done because you showed how to do it in the picture.

Post a Comment