Question # 23

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Hey guys, I got to do number 23 for the homework blog and and it wasn't easy to do.



The question was;



a.) Write a subtraction statement involving two negative fractions or negative mixed numbers so the the difference is -4/3.



b.) share your statement with a classmate. ( Now for this one sharing it in the blog is like sharing it with a classmate so I already did this question.)



Now writing a equation is really a hard thing for me to do especially if i don't understand the question. For this one I understood the question because it's asking me to make a subtraction question that equals to - 4/3 and the equation has to involve two negative fraction eitheir a normal or mixed fraction.



Now of course both fraction has to have the denominator of 3 because the answer has a denominator of 3 and the numerator has to have a -4 as an answer.



My answer is :






















Thank you for looking at my post.=)





4 comments:

Marc905 said...

Aha wow so fast :D well anyways, very straight forward and understandable, liked the post.

Lissa 9-05 said...

Great job Francis (; Nice colours and pictures. I would just like to say you should have used a different colour than yellow because yellow is very bright and you can't really see it.. so yeah thats all . Good job again (:

xtian 9-05 said...

Good job francis You got it done so fast. good job

Mr. B. said...

Francis check your final answer please.

Post a Comment