1) Each Player draws 5 cards at the outset
2) You’re not allowed to discard, but draw after your turn is finished.
3) The object is to reach the number 50, not under, not over.
4) You can use a combination of two out of the four operations each turn. If you can use two operations between every card in your hand to reach 50, call "50" and explain. If your 50 is not “legit” you get disqualified
5) You can ask the opponents for a certain card, once every 5 turns.
Ace is 1, or 10, your choice.
Cards 2-10 are their numerical value.
J, Q, and K are 10s.
Say you have a 2, 5 and 5. You can multiply 2 by 5 to get 10. Then you multiply that by 5 to get 50.
Say you have 1, 6, 8, 4, and 2. You can add those 3 of them together. With those numbers you can add 4, 6 and 8 to get 18.
Say you have a number higher than 50 while multiplying, you can subtract numbers from a higher number to get closer to 50.
Say you have 60; you can divide it by a number to get back in the safe zone.
2) Squares and Square Roots are now playable.
3) You can’t divide.