1) First player spins the spinner.
2) If the spinner lands on an amount of money, the player then receives a card, which contains the same amount.
3) The player then tries to answer the question.
4) If the player gets it right, a token (pennies/dimes) is put on the board, on the same amount answered.
5) Then, it’s the other player’s turn, the cycle then continues.
6) If a player got his/her’s tokens 5 across, 5 down, or 5 diagonally, that player wins that set.
7) Some exceptions: if a player spins the spinner, and lands on “bankrupt” the player lose the highest amount they answered on the board. Then, the other player gets a bonus spot on the board.
8) If a player lands on “lose a turn” the player lost his/her turn, then it’s the next player’s turn.
9) When the player lands on the same amounts twice (on two spins), it’s the other player’s turn. When the board is filled, the person who has the most money wins.
10) When the board is filled, the person who has the most money wins.
Pictures of the game: