To Mr. Backe

Saturday, December 19, 2009
Dear Mr.Backe,
i know you've been going through the worst days of your life but we're all here to make you feel better. I know how bad it is to lose people that really meant everything to you. We're always here for you, just put your head up. Hope to see you back at school soon. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all your family.
God Bless,
Ronnie

Mr. Backe,

My deepest sympathies during your time of loss. Please know that everyone from Sargent park are here for you. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your brother and father in law. With deepest sympathy, my thoughts and prayers are with you. From Sierra.

dear mr. backe,

just wanted to let you know that me and the rest of the students in sargent park, support you and want to help you cope with your loss. i give you my condolences and prayers.

with deepest sympathy,
joysie [joyful ceilings]

p.s. hoping to bring joy to your daays. :] wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dear Mr.Backe,

I’m sorry to hear about the loss. I know it hurts to lose the ones who are really close to you. You have my deepest sympathies on the loss of your love ones. You know I’m for you anytime Mr.Backe. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love,

Karen C :)

Dear Mr. Backe,

I know you’re going through some hard times right now, and you have my sympathy. I really hope it all gets better for you and that you’ll be able to return to Sargent Park to continue teaching. I know how it is to lose loved ones too, and it’s not easy. When I lost my grandpa in 2007 from cancer it took me a while to get over it, but in the end everything got better. All of the students from Sargent Park, current and former, are there for you.

I hope everything works out for the best,

Shawn Magierowski

0 comments:

Post a Comment