To Mr. Backe

Thursday, December 17, 2009
Hey Mr. Backe, it's me Dean, on late as usual. Haha :D
As you must already know by our many posts, we miss you. No doubt, even I miss you! We've all learned to look at you closer than a teacher. It's hard to not see you in class anymore, with all the jokes, the fooling around, the laughter that we enjoy when your teaching. We're the class, and to all of us, you are part of the class. We all stand strong as one family and no less. We know your going through tough times, but don't forget, we have your back 100%. No matter what life throws at us, we'll handle it together Mr. Backe, promise.

I remember the time near my lockers when you talked to me about my test. I know I told you I was going to get 100%, so I tried. Yet, the test was hard, especially for me. That being said, I know I can do better, with your teachings, with all your help, I want you to be there. I want you to be the one that grades my test, not a substitute. You see, your the one that teaches the class, there is no other. One day Mr. Backe, I will get that 100% like I promised you. But please, just be there to see it. (:


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Mr. Backe, you deserve it.





0 comments:

Post a Comment