For Mr.Backe (;

Thursday, December 17, 2009
Hey Mr.B.. How are you doing? I hope you're alright. And so does everyone else. We all know that you need time to get through all of this, but all we're asking is for you to come back as soon as you can, because we'll be waiting here to give you a great big hug.

You've always been here for us, so now it's our turn to be here for you. You're a great teacher, so you deserve to have students that care for you. We miss you a lot, and math would never be the same with out you. You are the reason why we're "THE CLASS."

I hope you'll come to school tomorrow, because we all want to wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. I'm bringing chocolates again, and I'm hoping that you'll be there when I'm giving them out.

Just remember, Sargent Park School is your second family, and we'll always be here for you.
Especially ME (;
Before you know it, I'll be right behind you, following you wherever you go.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment