Blogging for Mr. B :)

Friday, December 18, 2009
Hey there. As you can probably see, practically the whole class blogged especially for you! Doesn't this show how special you are to all of us? Well, I for one think so! You helped us grow not only as a student but as a person as well, and in such a short period of time too. I know a lot of times I make a lot of silly mistakes, but I'm glad you're always there to tell me where I'm going wrong. I sincerely hope that you'll be back to teach us all again soon because math class just isn't the same without you! We know that you're going through some emotional issues at this time, but you don't have to go through it alone. SPS is your #1 support team. Especially THE CLASS :) So of course we miss you! You've helped us out so much and it's only fair that we help you out! We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

PS: Your mission for the holly days is to smile at least TEN times a day even if you aren't happy. Your smile makes someone else smile, and if you see someone smile, you'll smile, too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment