Mr. Backe

Thursday, December 17, 2009
Hey Mr.B, to tell you the truth I have absolutley no idea what's really going on here but i'll post something like everyone else. As you can see already from all the other post, we MISS YOU! :D, and class isn't as fun and I'm a bit wierded out by that because I hated taking notes but I actually kind of miss it. I never knew class would be so...boring without you teaching...sorry if that sounded cheezy xD. Well anyways I hope you'll be feeling better after the break because we've got alot more to learn. I give you my best wishes =P

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

"Cheer Up"
By: SaintJ

It gets tough to hang on.
You often feel like letting go.
You dont give a damn about the future,
And all the more tortures it holds.

But if you think about it a little,
Life also makes the pain worth living it.
So instead of cursing at life, I hope you can try forgiving it.

With every sunset,
Comes a sunrise.
A new ray of hope, Pleasing to the eyes.

You can only truly appreciate happiness,
By feeling some sadness and pain. Therefore you should live life,
With your mind with an open frame.

It's never going to be easy.
It's never going to go the way you like.
But that shouldn't stop you.
Give the bad times a little more fight.


Coz when its all over, You can claim your gift.
I gurantee whatever it is,
It'll give your spirit a lift.

Everyone wants the same thing.
They all want to live the good life.
With all the joy and happiness you'll ever want.
Isn't that worth a little sacrifice?

So keep your head up, And look straight ahead of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment