Scribe Post for April 5, 2010

Monday, April 5, 2010
HELLO PEOPLES!! :D Spring Break is finally over, Monday first day back to school (:
how was your Spring Break 9-05? Did you do homework assigned for us over the break? I know...I didn't do it either..I did half (: I hope you guys had a good break though.
k, so first day back to school and we got homework assigned for us already..
  • 6.2 workbook
  • 6.2 Extra Practice
  • 6.2 Textbook
  • SYK page 223, 225
  • Read Key Ideas
  • CYU page 226 #1, place in foldable
  • Practise # 4 or 6, 7, 8 or 9 or 10, 11
  • Apply: ALL
  • Extend 18 or 19
  • Mathlink page 230 in foldable (use Mathlink handouts for help
ALL DUE Thursday, April 8.
There's possibly a test next week, just reminding everybody! :D

Make sure you guys also did our past homework: ALL OF 6.1 STUFF, so you're caught up.

So we didn't really do anything in class today, we just did questions that we didn't really understand. There were only two:
Check Your Understanding #2:












and Extend #16













I'd explain and review everything but I don't have time, I'm sorry. You guys probably got in class today.

So quick review to freshen up everybody's minds:
Chapter 6: Linear Relations
6.1 - Representing Patterns

Quick Overview...





















I'm sorry I didn't really help. I really don't have time to review the 2 questions and make a better overview of what we're learning.

1 comments:

angela905 said...

Good job Karen for posting up the homework. Your pictures were great too. It would have been better if you explained the questions. Anyways great scribe. :)

Post a Comment